Life in a marginal: canvassing and a revised prediction

Labour continue to step up their leaflet game, sending me a personal communication addressed personally to me in person, a variation on the one received by Mrs Tomsk a while back:



In addition they've sent me my very own personalised polling day information card:




I like the reminder to put an X next to Labour. Also, remember to put some shoes on before leaving the house.

Unfortunately for Labour, the Lib Dems have gone one better again by sending a canvasser to Tomsk79 HQ at last! I learnt an interesting piece of information: that John Leech had not voted for the coalition in the first place.

Naturally being canvassed affects the delicate calculus at the heart of the Predict-o-Matic 5000. Its revised and final prediction is therefore as follows:

(beep beep boop boop boop etc.)

Con: 8%
Lab: 45%
LD: 37%
UKIP: 3%
Green: 7%
Mysterious independent: 1%

(nb: result adds up to 101% in light of the model's continued awesomeness)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would a Labour Brexit look like?

Are Starmer's pledges worth the paper they were written on?

Unseen Academicals and the meaning of sport